gumball! ?

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: gumball! ?
From: "rstieg" <rstieg@ci.bartlett.tn.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 08:19:14 -0600
I'm in.
Saay, how about a coast to coast race SPONSORED by the parts houses? (Think
we could wind up in some "restaurant" in Pennsylvania?) Not sure of the
geography-and me a geography major ;) but I THINK
Lenexa Kansas is somewhere between oh, St. Louis and Seattle. I hear VB is
on a six day shipping schedule-guess the mule train bogged down in the mud
again (sigh)

Or, how 'bout a scavenger hunt coast to coast-whoever gathers the most
Marmot pelts in a 36 hour period and makes it to L.A. wins?

This rain better end soon.  rick stieg 75 Spit (awaiting door panel clips
to FINISH.-well, for now...)