Re: TR6 Electrical Help

To: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Electrical Help
From: Rod Randle <randle@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 18:57:14 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I have a '78 Spit.  Every time I check the wipers they work fine.  Every
time it rains they quit after about 15 minutes.  After I let the car dry
out a bit and check out the problem the wipers work fine again.  What a
pain in the ass!  I have a feeling water is getting into the fuse box and
shorting it out although everything else seems to work fine.  Then again
when the wipers quit I'm usually so busy trying to see the road and make
it home in one piece I don't really look at anything else on the
instrument panel.

Rod Randle
'78 Spit