Spring shock absorbers on my Spit 15000boundary="part0_890384764_boundar

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spring shock absorbers on my Spit 15000boundary="part0_890384764_boundary"
From: Becarjm <Becarjm@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 04:06:04 EST

--part0_890384764_boundary

 Hy folks,

 First of all I would like to thank all of you who answer to me about my oil
pressure problem, I' m currently trying all your tips and hope to find what's
wrong. When I will find I will post the result of my enquiries.

 I've a little enigma for you guys ! Even my reseller doesn't understand what
happenned.

 2 months ago, I decided to change my front shocks and I bought a nice yellow
pair of SPAX shocks and I take the oportunity to change also the springs.
 So I received from England (I'm leaving on the french riveria, which the
right place for a such nice car :-)) a nice box with the shocks and another
one with the springs ...everything looked great. So I mounted the shocks, easy
and I faced in front the most mysterious engnima of the universe (after women
I mean), the springs don't fit, the inner diameter is too small I missed 1.5
mm dammed, so I put back my old springs they fitted well, I called my reseller
and he sweared me that they are the right springs and he didn't beleive me. Am
I becomming too old to read the ruler ??
 Any kind of help is welcomming.

 Jean-Michel

--part0_890384764_boundary