Re: Non LBC

To: "Petert J. Thomas" <pjthomas01@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Non LBC
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 10:06:03 -0800
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Petert J. Thomas wrote:

> Sorry to waste bandwidth with non LBC stuff but I thought I would share
> this.
>
> The old family car (embrass to admit make and model) stopped running,
> just couldn't start it.  I got it to run once very rough and then it
> pegged the tach.  Ok, stuck throttle or choke, let's look.  Pulled the
> air cleaner box.  What do I find, chewed air filter, a nest and two
> acorns lodged in the throttle plate.
>
> Damned chipmunks.

Alllllllllvin!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of a similar occurance on a Pontiac Firebird.  In doing
routine maintenance, I found the Air cleaner completely filled with Dog
Food.  The mice apparantly had been hoarding in the air cleaner.

I now stack the dog food sack up higher.

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing