TR6- early seats free.

To: triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6- early seats free.
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 10:18:19 -0600
    I have a set of early TR-6 seats which are free to a good home. They
came as a spare set with my 71 when I bought it.  The vinyl is shot and
the foam has turned to dust. The frames are in ok shape, not cracked or
bent, there is some surface rust. With a some TLC they could be some
nice seats for someone. I hate to pitch them, but I am not going to use
them and they are taking up valuable storage space.

Located just outside of New Orleans.

--
Roger Helman                  71 TR6 CC67866L
Digimation Inc.               http://deepthought.digimation.com/rogerh/