TR2- TR4 Website

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR2- TR4 Website
From: Barry Shefner <jacad@CAM.ORG>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 09:37:18 -0500
Thanks again to all who have listed their cars on the TR2-TR4 owners
page. I think we are about 60 strong now. The Triumph list threads have
about 40 subject threads and I have recieved many contibutions from past
threads on subjects that were dealt with over the last few years ....
the library is growing!.... I'm still a bit behind in posting them...but
keep those e-mails comming!!! ...
I think alot will be surprised at how many folks are finding these
threads most helpfull in dealing with some of their maintenance and
restoration problems. My mailbag has a constant  flow of congradulatory
messages that this sort of thing was needed. In fact it is all of you
who contribute by answering list questions that are to be congradulated.

For those of you who haven't check it out yet, the TR2-TR4 website is at

http://WWW.CAM.ORG/~jacad/triumph/index.htm

Thanks to all of you

Barry Shefner
59 TR3A OTS 57675