dizzy's

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: dizzy's
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 23:03:54 PST
i had the spit running 2 months ago on what was given to me, not great
but running, went to change some parts this weekend and found out the
cap i was given don't fit.  threw the old one away (flames begin here),
i think the cap they gave me was off a lucas dizzy, mine is a delco
remy, does anyone know what other car this dizzy came off of so i can
get the proper cap.????????

tia

larry,
1979 spitfire  #FM99248U currently several shades of overspray

65 thousand driveway miles, at least it seems that way from pushing it
around.

NOW ON THE WEB at http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311 drop
a line and sign the guest book.

Murphys Second Law of Combat...If it's stupid but works, it aint stupid.