Re: mechanics

To: MMDBR <MMDBR@aol.com>
Subject: Re: mechanics
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 08:26:50 -0500
Cc: jbonina@nectec.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
MMDBR wrote:

> It seems all the wrenching done on my and my friends' Triumphs
> is done by ourselves and club members. Perhaps a list of clubs
> would yield the best directory of mechanical expertise. Plus -
> the price would be much better!

You'll find a list of the nearly 70 Vintage Triumph Register
Chapters and Zones in North America at
http://www.vtr.org/chapters.html

There is a club in nearly every state in the US, and many of
the provinces in Canada.  If there's not one in your area, and
you'd like to start one, just let us know!

--ken
VTR WWW Maintainer -- http://www.vtr.org

--
Kenneth B. Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@sanders.com