SOLer's Headed to New Orleans Show Via Baton Rouge

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SOLer's Headed to New Orleans Show Via Baton Rouge
From: JoeSimcoe <JoeSimcoe@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 22:12:58 EST
Any SOLer's headed through Baton Rouge on the way to the New Orleans show.  I
am offering to organize an informal (sounds like an oxymoron to me) pit stop
in Baton Rouge on Friday afternoon.

I figure you can gas up the cars anywhere, but if the driver's are thirsty, I
would like to suggest a brief pit stop just off the interstate in Red Stick,
to prime you for the Big Easy.

Any and all interested parties let me know, I'll post details later.

JoeSimcoe