RE: SHUT-YA MOUTH

To: "'fred thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: RE: SHUT-YA MOUTH
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 10:30:49 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
>From your comments over the months and when we visited on my trip.
Sounds like you have one heck-of-a lady...

I picked up a used garage/shed - well I didn't pick it up, they
delivered it - for the project.  Paid 1500 for it and when they were
I wasn't home when they called to say that the purchase had literally
"fell" through..  Diann (my wife) said something to the effect:
Didn't Carl already pay you for the shed? (yes)  The shed has a lifetime
guarantee against defects and workmanship? (yes)   Wouldn't you replace
it with a similar one if it was a new shed? (yes)  Didn't you have one
sitting on your lot that was of the same size and configuration? (yes)
Seems to me (Diann speaking) that you owe him a shed. They delivered the
yard sample.  There wasn't a side door on it and instead of tan it is
white, but other than that it is the same.  Had been sitting on the lot
for 8 months.    When we had gone out to look at them, they had a price
tag of $2950 on it but would let it go for 2700.    I gave them another
$100 for a 4' side door and 2 additional windows which I will install .
Sometimes she really surprises me.