TR-6 Rear Hubs

To: <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR-6 Rear Hubs
From: "Dean C. Paige" <ecopaige@metro.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 09:07:48 -0800

Just wanted to thank all those that replied to my inquiry about hub
availability. Had the TR up on a lift last week for tire rotation and
balance and there was no sign of play in either hub. Probably my paranoia
at work thinking that I detected a rumble. At any rate when I do require a
replacement I will most likely go with TRF or other supplier with a
warrantee. I have new boots to put on the splined axel shafts this spring
so I will further examine the hubs then.

Deano