Re: Insurance

To: stu.jo@ibm.net
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 10:17:05 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
Stu,

> > When I checked with State Farm they told me the car has to be 25 years old
>to get classic car coverage. Hence my TR8 has tregular insurance with them as
>a third car in a two person household. Cost is $500/year approx.
> Stu

Thats something I wasn't aware of, fortunately my to LBC's and my
Dodge Truck are all over 25, unfortunately the cars are younger than
I am!!

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (After 10 years will be on the road in
March!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Needs Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Boxes & Boxes of parts right now)