RE: Insurance

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Insurance
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 21:41:19 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>
Oh, sorry, sick as it seems, different lives have vastly different values
depending on the circumstances of the person killed as well as the pain and
suffering before death. But I am sure I don't have to go into all that.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK