I.S.O. Triumph Junkyards

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: I.S.O. Triumph Junkyards
From: Joseph Sholtes <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 1998 21:31:37 -0500
Scions,

   Now that the list is up again, I will post this general query.  I am
travelling
to Tampa, Florida from Connecticut on a "sort of" vacation next weekend,
and (as always) am interested in checking out any new salvage yards I may
come accross.  I really don't need anything to complete my restoration, but
I always have my eyes open for rare, TR 250 exclusive parts.
  If anybody knows of any TR, British, or Foreign- friendly salvage yards along
I- 95 between NYC and Florida, let me know.

  About a year ago, I remember there being talk of a yard with a large number
of Triumphs located somewhere down south, but being news of the "I'll never
need to know this" variety, I don't remember any details.  Could somebody
please refresh my memory of where this place was?

                                                      JOE IV
                                                      TR 250
                                                 WALLINGFORD, CT. USA