Re: David Hill-2.5PI

To: David_J_Hill@email.msn.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: David Hill-2.5PI
From: ABunch726 <ABunch726@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 20:06:11 EST

<< The brakes also have a strange property. When stopped and holding the car
on
 the pedal, the pedal sinks a little further. It will pump up and hold again.
 I've checked that the servo is holding vacuum and there is no fluid loss.

Your master cylinder has "internal bleeding"  either the bore is scorred or
the seals are worn and the fluid is slowly leaking past the seals.  I had the
same condition on an 85 Corvette.  A rebuild kit fixed it for me.

Good Luck,

Aaron