Gas

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Gas
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 1998 07:49:00 -0800
Cc: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Listers, article in my mornig paper, " two men burned restoring old car
". seems one guy was pouring gas in the carb. the other guy hits the
starter, the car backfires and the gas and can ignite, the man under the
hood has 2nd & 3rd degree burns over his upper body and face, in critical
condition in burn-unit of D.C. hospitial, man # 2 has 2nd & 3 rd degree
burns on hands and arms trying to roll him to put out the fire, also a
third neighbor has burns on his hands and arms using fire extingushier to
put out the gas can fire. This is just one of many reasons never to have
gas in your garage in any way except in the cars tank, I will not store
lawn mower gas in my garage, outside only. Gas, Gas, Gas, some people
just never learn or stop to think.