Triumph's Only

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph's Only
From: Bob <rlmcneit@cpis.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 21:34:21 -0500
Hey Everybody,
Just got off the phone with the owner of "Triumph's Only", and maybe I
misjudged the place.  The first time I called him, I was frustrated
because I had received something different than what I had
expected....so my tone of voice probably didn't help matters. People get
defensive when your frustrated.  8-\
When I got off the phone today, it was a different story.  He was
friendly, and offered to take the o\d mainshaft back.  He also let me
know that he had checked the Roadster Factory and BV, and neither
apparently has the o\d shaft in stock, which did show me that he was
concerned about the issue.
It seems this all may well have been a misunderstanding.  Had I waited
10minutes after opening the package, I probably would have remained
calmer on the phone, which may have resolved issues a little smoother.

                        Bob Mc....."on the road to self improvement"