Spit 1500 Mods

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spit 1500 Mods
From: vitesse@juno.com
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 10:26:56 -0500
Cc: bonusround@juno.com
Hi List,

First off, I on't give a d*** about mis-types, just enjoy the list and
the info y'all share!

My bro-in-law has a Bug eye project and is getting knee deep in 4
cylinders and is debating between the 1075 and the 1500 motor for
modification.  I have heard that the 1500 doesn't appreciate mods as much
as the 1075, but can't really say why.  Anyone care to comment?

FWIW, he doesn't care about originality, just wants to put one together
for street fun, and the other is being built for track.  Did Kasner
produce a book for 1500 mods?

Thanks to all in advance.

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, owned since 1980
'71 Stag '73 Stag
75 TR7 Victory Edition

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]