Re: younger lbc owners

To: curry@wolfenet.com
Subject: Re: younger lbc owners
From: romano@bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk (Romano Kroemer)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 18:11:54 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I think it's not only the matter of driving one or not, but also a matter
  of having taste or not. The first time I saw a Spitfire I was approx.
  16 years old, and I liked the car. I never drove one, and when I was 32
  I bought one (now I'm 33, still relativeley young). So, what I'm trying
  to say is: You guys out there have a very good taste because you drive/
  love these cars! And beautiful things are not always very practical/
  comfortable etc. .... :-). I don't even know what a VW Fox is, but it
  sounds awful.

Have a good Christmas all of you!

Romano
'77 Spit