Re: New Clutch?

To: Dane Berthelsen <Dane_Berthelsen@intuit.com>
Subject: Re: New Clutch?
From: jim bauder <jimbpps@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 09:32:36 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Dane and Listers,

I'm no expert, but it doesn't sound like a bad clutch to me.

I invite you to attend the next meeting of Triumph Travelers Sports
Car Club.  Towards the end of the meeting we have a "What's my
problem" session that may be of value to you.  Also, you can get many
local TR owners opinions of the several local shops that specialize in
LBC repairs.

TTSCC meets the first Wednesday of each month.  The next meeting is
Nov. 5th, at Hewlett Packard Co. 5301 Stevens Creek Blvd, Santa Clara.
The meeting start at 8:00pm and we finish up around 10:00pm.

TTSCC membership is open to all interested parties.  Questions?  Call
or email me.

Hope to see you soon,

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3 in boxes