Re: TR6 Head Light Switch

To: "Dana P. Henry" <dphenry@americanteleport.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Head Light Switch
From: Dean Paige <ecopaige@metro.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 09:13:44 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Dana P. Henry wrote:

> I have (2) Clear Hooters (original) TR6 headlight switches for sale.  Part
> Number 150380.  I am asking $50.00 each.  Anyone interested, please email
> me.  These are the last of my TR6/TRF days (except for the great
> sweatshirts and t-shirts).
>
> "Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
> has to be us." - Jerry Garcia
>
> Dana P. Henry
>
> (Opinions expressed are thos of the writer and do not include any
> endorsement by my employer, my family, or anyone else for that matter.)
>
> dphenry@americanteleport.com
>
> http://www2.third-wave.com/www/chamber

WARNING.

These switches are for the originality fanatic only! For anyone owning an
everyday driver they are a bad bet at best. The clear hooter headlight
switch was known far and wide as one of the worsts piece of electrical
garbage ever produced. The failure rate within the first two years of use
was almost 100% Even the worst of Lucas looked good by comparison! And at
$50.00? Not on a bet.

Deano