Re: Wire Wheel parts/Performance parts

To: "Jim Faulkner" <jrf@lanl.gov>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Wire Wheel parts/Performance parts
From: "The Browns" <thebrown@scci.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 08:04:22 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
No problem at all.  Rimmer is a good solid company, who respond quickly to
orders.  My orders always arrive within two weeks and shipping is very
reasonable.  Customs is not a problem, in fact you don't even know that they
are involved, if they are.  Rimmer has my credit card on  record and
therefor I simply order with my customer number online with no problem.
D. Brown
TR4
Stag