Re: LBC's in films,was Moto-Lita (Long,sorry)

To: hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: LBC's in films,was Moto-Lita (Long,sorry)
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 13:19:50 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 29/10/97  14:54:42, you write:

<< Subj:         Re: LBC's in films,was Moto-Lita (Long,sorry)
 Date:  29/10/97  14:54:42
 From:  hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk (Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver)
 To:    GuyotLeonF@aol.com
 CC:    curry@wolfenet.com (joecurry), amace@unix2.nysed.gov,
smith007@ix.netcom.com (philsmith), triumphs@autox.team.net

 Leon writes:

 > Do you remember the Aston Martin DB Convertible pushed of the cliff by the
 > 'Mafia' at the very beginning of the Film 'The Italian Job' ? Well,it was
 >
 > The 'Mafia' who did that dastardly deed also used a digger's scoop (I
think)
 > to flatten the windscreen of a Signal-Red early model E-type roadster (4.2
 > think), down onto
 > the cabin area,level with the bonnet. (Arghhh)

 Have you seen the between filming stills of Michael Caine 'helping' the
 mafia damage the car with a sledgehammer- 'Not a lot of people have seen
 that' to paraphase the great man, who hasn't ever said it anyway!!!

No,but it's no great surprise,after all he is a tax exile,happy to earn a
pretty good living from this country,but when it comes to stumping up for
income tax that's a different matter.

  I last saw goldfinger ooh quite recently, got all the Vids you see- not
 a patch on the books mind......

I've no doubt!
Leon

Johnny