USED Redlines for sale...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: USED Redlines for sale...
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 09:54:23 -0800
Listers,
  I recently acquired some USED Redlines I wish to sell.  I've read
threads about the requirements of various people needing a tire or two.
Hopefully I may be able to help.  I stress that these are USED tires.
They are not new, nor in mint condition.  Here's what I've got:

  4 Michelins 185-15 X Tube Type - these have a moderate amount of
cracking where the sidewall meets the tread area.  They probably would
be OK for a spare here or there.  The wear patterns on the tread are
pretty even, with about 1/8" to 3/32" left, with the average probably
closer to 3/32".  I make no claims as to the driveability.  I would
probably only use as a spare, just my 2 cents...

  1 Goodyear G800 185SR15 - relatively good shape, none of the cracking
problems as abovve.  Easily more than 1/4" treadwear left, with even
treadwear patterns.  This was probably the spare for the car that
originally had the above tires.

I know nothing about what car these came off of, or as to what "vintage"
they are.  I'll take offers on any or all of the above.  Thanks.

Peter Ficklin
'63 & '68 Spits