FW: High beam problem

To: triumphs
Subject: FW: High beam problem
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 00:46:19 -0700 (MST)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from ["David L.
Hathaway" <DLH@episcopalhighschool.org>]]

     Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 21:17:05 -0400
     From: "David L. Hathaway" <DLH@episcopalhighschool.org>
     Subject:  High beam problem

Hi,

I just joined the list.  I am on the verge of taking over the
maintenance and all the fun that goes with it of my TR-6.  In order to
do that I have had some "professional" work done on it to bring it to
a point where I feel comfortable with working on the car. (I also am
now broke!!)  In any event I tested several components and found that
the high beam on the right head light does not work.  I assumed I
needed a new light.  Nope!!  I replaced the old one and same result.
Any suggestions?  By the way is this a taste of the Prince of Darkness
or whatever you call Lucas?

Thanks,

Dave Hathaway
1975 TR-6 (daily driver)