Re: TR250 anyone?

To: bugeye59@kingsnet.com
Subject: Re: TR250 anyone?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 23:20:21 -0700 (MST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Well, is Toledo an hour away or half a continent away from you?  I've
got a TR 250 for sale here in Salt Lake City, which I advertised on
this list a few weeks back for $3,6XX.XX, can't offhand remember the
exact number I pulled out of my, uh, er, hat.  A year ago the buyer's
guide in "British Car" said a 250 in the condition of mine was worth
something in the neighborhood of $4,000.  So a 250 for $1,000 may be a
good deal, though if it needs a new floorpan, I'd suspect other
structural needs in the rear suspension and diff mounting areas.  It's
hard to say.  You should see the MGC-GT my buddy just saved from someone's
back yard for $50!

mjb.