Re: MGB vs. TR6

To: EPaul21988@aol.com, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGB vs. TR6
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 22:38:25 -0500
EPaul21988@aol.com wrote:
> The MG might have more sophisticated handling, but in stock form, it's more
> of a ladies car.  Get the TR6, it's got real guts.

  Guts?

  I think the one truth here is that both cars are in grave
danger of losing stop light drags to just about any minivan
full of groceries that happens to drive by.

  My advice to the original poster was that if acceleration
is very important to you, the correct choice is "neither". The
TR6 is marginally faster, but both are very slow cars by
todays standards.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada