Re: TR3 or TR4?? Help!!

To: Cameron Greig <cameron@enterprise.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, djcowan@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR3 or TR4?? Help!!
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 00:14:19 -0700 (PDT)
Cameron,
  Under the skin, my TR-4A solid axle scarcely differs from my TR-3A.
Nonetheless, they are very different in feel.  Different rear ends,
different power and the 4 has stiff springs, as well as anti-roll bars.
Personally, I think the best compromise would be a 3 with 87 mm pistons,
anti-roll bars front and back, and a lower seat, because I stare out at the
top of the windshield.
  If you can find a real clean example of either, grab it.
John Cowan