Coloring car and clutch stuff

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Coloring car and clutch stuff
From: "JP" <jpnmt@mcn.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 21:16:08 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
 The best way to change colors is to scan the car and then in PhotoShop
select all the panels with color and then work with the hue sliders to
change color while maintaining the shadows and highlights.

Second topic is that I put a new clutch in my 76 TR-6 this summer and am
still not happy with it. I don't have enough clutch so shifting is sticky
and it grinds going into reverse. I start it in reverse to avoid it.

Any thoughts,

JP
jpnmt@mcn.net
http://www.mcn.net/~jpnmt