Re: Help find GT6 and my abducted daughter

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net> (Return requested)
Subject: Re: Help find GT6 and my abducted daughter
From: "Lindberg, Andrew (MN12)" <Andrew.Lindberg@CORP.honeywell.com>
Date: 23 Oct 1997 10:38:38 -0500
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Cc: "streeter@sanders.com" <streeter@sanders.com> (Return requested)
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=MCI/prmd=Honeywell/; 04E9A344F6F7E541-HW-MTA-MN]
X400-originator: Andrew.Lindberg@CORP.honeywell.com
X400-received: by mta HW-MTA-MN in /c=US/admd=MCI/prmd=Honeywell/; Relayed; 23 Oct 1997 10:38:38 -0500
X400-received: by /c=US/admd=MCI/prmd=Honeywell/; Relayed; 23 Oct 1997 10:38:38 -0500
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <04E9A344F6F7E541*/c=US/admd=MCI/prmd=Honeywell/o=MN-MTA/ou=MSMail/ou=CORP/s=Lindberg/g=Andrew/@MHS>
Dawn Harmer wrote:
 > I need your help!  On August 31, 1997, my ex-husband
> purchased a brown, 1970 Triumph GT6 and used it to abduct
> our daughter, Anjeanette.  When last seen the car had
> Minnesota plates - 928 LEG.  My hope is that you will keep
> an eye out for the car.  If Aaron should contact you for
> parts or sale of the Triumph, contact Dennis Hillstead,
> Woodville, WI Police 715-698-2169 or your local law
> enforcement, immediately.

Ken Streeter posted the above last Sunday.  As editor of the Minnesota
Triumphs newsletter I can vouch for the veracity of the information.  In
addition to state and local law enforcement officials, the FBI is also
involved in the case.

Some additional information that might be helpful:

* The commission number of the car is KC81270L
* It was recently repainted in sienna brown
* Purchase price of the car was $3,000 so that should give you a rough idea
of its condition (good but not great)
* When he purchased the car from our club member, Mr. Harmer asked whether
the car could make it to California.   This, of course, does not necessarily
mean he is headed to California but you never can tell.
* The car may, or may not, now have a trailer hitch installed.

Please contact a law enforcement official if you have any info on the car.
 (After you do that, you can let me know too.  Our club is kinda interested
in what happens.)  Thanks.

Andy Lindberg
(who also happens to own a 1970 GT6, KC78587L)