Fwd: Help find GT6 and my abducted daughter

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Help find GT6 and my abducted daughter
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 22:31:14 -0400
I am typically not a sender of "chain letters" or forwarding
messages all over the Internet, but I'm making an exception
in this case, hopefully for a good cause, and because I think
this list represents a significant fraction of Triumph
enthusiasts in the US (and around the world) who may be able
to specifically help in this situation.

The below letter is from Dawn Harmer, whose daughter has been
abducted by her non-custodial father.  This case is real, and
is being posted here, because the father, Aaron, bought a
brown 1970 Triumph GT6 from some members of the Minnesota
Triumphs club in September, the very day that he left with
his daughter.  (There was an article in the Minnesota Triumphs
chapter newsletter about the sale of the GT6.)

Please let other local Triumph enthusiasts in your chapter
know about this to be on the watch for the GT6, Aaron, and
Anjeanette.

Note also, that the link to the online poster is at
http://www.missingkids.com/cgi-bin/dbmlparser.exe?language=english&casenumber=837315&DBMLFILE=./dbml/poster.dbml&postertype=c1a1

--ken
VTR WWW Maintainer -- http://www.vtr.org

===== START OF INCLUDED MESSAGE =====