FW: Re: rollover accidents.

To: triumphs
Subject: FW: Re: rollover accidents.
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 17:58:49 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from
[tkay@amlibs.com]]

     Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 20:36:55 -0600
     From: tkay@amlibs.com
     Subject: Re: rollover accidents.

I have to disagree with the statement about rollovers.  Alot of cars can
have rollover accidents and still stay pretty well intact.  I know this is
out of line (miata), but look on the miata.net web page.  There is a
section on accidents.  There are a number of accident stories but more
importantly PICTURES of miatas AFTER a rollover.  One was actually rolled 7
times, the windshield frame is only pushed down a few inches maybe 1/2 a
foot.  These damn terrible :) miatas survive rollovers REALLY well.

TK