Factory manual

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Factory manual
From: WINDOWSEET@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 19:18:50 -0400 (EDT)
Hi, all;

The recent thread about Bentley and Haynes manuals got me to thinking about
my maintenance collection. I have the GT6/Vitesse Factory maual reprint and
the GT6 Competition preparation manual from Kastner. Is the Bentley book a
combination of the two? Or shoudl I be looking for a Bentley manual? Would it
be worthwhile or just a rehash of the factory manual reprint? The one thing I
would definitely like to get my hands on is a GT6 factory parts manual. I saw
one available from Rimmer but haven't sent for it yet. Does anyone have a US
source for the parts manual. I agree that the more manintenance references
you have the better off you are. I use the Haynes manual in the
garage.....it's greasy and well thumbed and the factory reprint as a
restoration reference book. It contains a lot of interesting information and
I am currently reading it cover to cover.

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Winnipeg MB Canada