Re: oil filter types

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: oil filter types
From: "Larry Quirk" <Larry.E.Quirk@gov.ab.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 17:10:02 -0600
Fram are real good filters (I consider them the best consumer filter made).
 The PH16 is a Volvo high pressure filter.  It is also a replacement for
the small OEM filter used Chrysler 3.0L V6's.  When choosing a crossover
filter make sure that the sealing o-rings are the same diameter and the
center hole threads are identical to filter specified for your application
(the adapter kit).