TR6 Exhaust Headers

To: "INTERNET:mxgo@ix.netcom.com" <mxgo@ix.netcom.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 Exhaust Headers
From: Keith Ehrlich <75452.105@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 15:52:01 -0400
Martin, and all:

I saw a very interesting looking and sounding set up on a late dual pipeTR6
at the MGB Museum British Car Show in Vermont Last week.

The car had TRF stainless steel tubular headers, the long pipes from the
Falcon stock stainless steel system ( Moss, TRF), Dynavax mufflers and
Dynavax exhaust tips, which look like the Monza's, except they are
stainless steel (silvery) where the Monza's are black.  He _ said_  that
the was little to no bending or cutting to make it all fit. Very
interesting system, with the terrific look of the Monzas( the exhaust pipes
were actually a little closer together-all four tips almost equidistant
across the center rear-kind of Jag XKE 12  effect)) but had a more muted
sound than the Monzas.I heard him start up right after the guy next to him
who had Monza's. Not quite as deep and loud, but still nice. Similar to the
Falcon Sport system I heard on yet another car at the show-Joe Merone's car
I believe..

I guess it could be described as having the best of both worlds- Durability
and lower noise quotient of the Sport Stainless system with the appearance
of the Monzas.

I may do this myself.

Anyone know of a good source for Dynavax products?

Keith Ehrlich
74 TR6