Re: Beating the Lucas Demons

To: Jay Wassall <wassallj@philly.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Beating the Lucas Demons
From: George Richardson <gprtech@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 19:01:04 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

Jay Wassall wrote:

> Use Dielectric grease

Damn. Here I am, an Electronics Engineer & consultant, with tubes of MIL
spec silicone dielectric grease in my shop that I seldom use, and I
never thought of using the stuff on my TR. Fortunately, my dashboard is
also in my shop, so I'm going to do a little reworking.
--
George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L