Could've had a V-8!

To: triumph club <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Could've had a V-8!
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 08:08:44 +0100
As long as the engine swap topic is open....
Spotted in the Want ADvertiser. No interest, other than wishing I had
the cash to buy it!

79 TR7 Coupe 406 sm. bl. Chevy with alumn. heads. 350 Trans. 15" Enkei
wheels. z/28 struts and brakes. 3:42 axle Custom body work with CanAm
type flares. Much time and money invested. Nds. int. work and a few odss
and ends. Vy.fast (Duh!....pb) and reliable. Body and paint vy. gd.
$4000 Wakefeild, MA 781-224-3781.

I think I may have seen this car at the M.O.T. all Brit show in
Brookline, MA a few years back. If its the same car, it was an awesome
sight, bright yellow! The sound of the V8 was a treat.