Re: Messerschmit Bf109 etc

To: w.davies@virgin.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Messerschmit Bf109 etc
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 20:54:48 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 16/10/97  07:28:03, you write:

<< ubj:  Re: Messerschmit Bf109 etc
 Date:  16/10/97  07:28:03
 From:  w.davies@virgin.net (William Davies)
 To:    GuyotLeonF@aol.com
 CC:    triumphs@autox.team.net

 GuyotLeonF@aol.com wrote:

 > Richard,yes it was the same RR engined Messerschmit Bf109 that was we
enjoyed
 > watching at the TSSC Duxford show last Sunday,5th October 1997.
  Leon,

        I don't know which Bf109 you saw at Duxford, (I never got there -
it's a
 long story), but Black 6 was the aircraft which crashed, which was
significant for
 being the only flyable 109 with the original Daimler Benz DB605 engine
fitted. ALL
 of the other flying 109s are post war Spanish built "Buchon" variants, most
being