A couple of Lucas parts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A couple of Lucas parts
From: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 97 11:49:19 -0400
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     Hi list,

     I've ended up with two NOS parts that aren't for my TR3.

     One is a starter pinion that's 5 inches long and two inches wide at
     the widest point (the spring). The spring itself is of flat material.
     The gear has nine teeth.

     The other is a brush assembly; it looks like a set for an alternator.
     It's in its box and has part number 54216365.

     If anyone can identify the application for these, or knows that they
     want one, please contact me at jwallace@canada.hp.com. I would be most
     interested in trading for something for the TR3a but in any case I
     want them to find a better home.

     Thanks,
     Jim Wallace