Re: HERALD / VITESSE REGISTRY

To: Chad Jester <triumph@uriel.net>
Subject: Re: HERALD / VITESSE REGISTRY
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 14:42:27 +0600 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 15 Oct 1997, Chad Jester wrote:

> I know there are people keeping lists of TR6 and TR4 owners but is
> anyone doing this for the Heralds and Vitesses?  If so, please let
> me know and I'll send along the data for my stable.

Well, I'd intended to do this, but I'd not yet gotten around to announcing
it to the eager masses. ;-)

However, I am willing to collect such data on any and all Heralds and
Vitesses (Sports 6 models included, of course) belonging to or known to
list members.

The usual information, of course:

Commission number
Body number
Engine number
Paint/Trim codes if present (later cars); otherwise colo(u)rs of same

And, of course, owner's name and location.

--Andy