Joining the Lurkers

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Joining the Lurkers
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 9:40:30 -0500
Scions,
   Is there currently a prosiac shortage going on? Sadly I too will be
joining the lurkers until the list calms down. How about getting back to
Triumphs and if you want to talk trash, V8's, Proctologists, paychecks, and
other worthless crap how about not sending it to the Tr list but keep it
between yourselves.
   After looking over the digest from the last week I am glad I went to it
before my last trip. Just one  file of worthless bandwidth to delete. Has
Johnny Storm been cloned;-0? Just kidding Johnny, keep up your rambling, the
rest of the lot are makeing you seem bearable now days.
Later, (hopefully)
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
71 Spitfire MKIV FK9365L