Restoration of a 1965 MKII

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Restoration of a 1965 MKII
From: John Baker <dmjbaker@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 20:36:33 -0400
Hello,

After many mail messages and spending three hours removing carpet seats
and loose bondo I have decided to restore my 1965 Spitfire MKII, becides
it 'could be' to nice of a car to part out and be lost forever.

I will start it after I finish the 1978, they are kind of like chips you
cannot have just one.

Thanks for the help in identifing my car, and the information that you
have given me.

Thank You
John Baker
1978 Triumph Spitfire (FM73931U) 65% finished off-frame restoration
1965 Triumph Spitfire (FC61896) In my shed waiting for its turn