FW: Re[2]: younger generation

To: triumphs
Subject: FW: Re[2]: younger generation
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 15:46:45 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from [Peter Mchugh
<"/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/o=FAA/ou=FAAgw/dd.ccMail=Peter Mchugh 'at'
AWAASY1PO/"@dotms1-gw.dot.gov>]]

     Date: 01 Oct 1997 12:00:46 -0400
     From: Peter Mchugh
<"/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/o=FAA/ou=FAAgw/dd.ccMail=Peter Mchugh 'at'
AWAASY1PO/"@dotms1-gw.dot.gov>
     Subject: Re[2]: younger generation

Huge congratulations and kudos!!!!!

Single handedly you may have been responsible for planting a seed that
will grow into the resurrection of some hapless LBC years in the future!

What a great gift you made to the young man whose first memories of
stick shift will be LBC/TR-250/British roadster...and not the least of
which will be of the adult (?) owner who was willing to risk so famous
a car in the hands of so young and inexperienced a driver...you will
be remembered long after your time!!!!

And thanks from all of us who will benefit from the positive attitude
and perceptions you created...

Cheers!!

Pete McHugh

(I too have a "real English roadster"!)