Re: Re Font Problems?

To: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Subject: Re: Re Font Problems?
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 21:47:14 +0200
Cc: Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Joe, Friends, (Foes?), Fellow Scions,
in a mail earlier today Joe Curry wrote about using Netscape's
Navigator 3.01 e-mail client:
> Unfortunately, typing then becomes the problem... You may have
> noticed all the typos contained in my messages.  Why are there
> no spell-checkers in these EMAIL editors????
> Joe Curry   '63 Spit

There is one in my Netscape Communicator 4's "Messenger" e-mail
client. It's the Swedish language version of the Communicator and
it seems quite capable of checking my Swedish spelling alright... ;-)
(When I remember to use it that is!)

I only wish they had attached the function to check English spelling
in the Swedish version also, it would probably have saved You all
some lifted eye brows (and me a blushing or two)...

My suggestion is You upgrade to the current version - it will fix
Your little annoyance... I'm sure Your English version will have
an English version of the spell checker.
If You get one I'd love if You could copy me the files from Your
SpellChk subdirectory - I'd be glad to do the same to any of You
if You would be interested in spellchecking Your Swedish e-mail
texts... Yeah, in my dreams, right?

/Odd

PS
It doesn't fix bad grammar though. That's something ones school
teachers should have fixed years ago...  ;-)
But on the other hand - if they'd succeded in that then the spell-
checking probably would't be needed either...

--
Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4