Re: Font Problems?

To: Bob Danielson <rdaniels@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Font Problems?
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 10:15:50 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bob Danielson wrote:

> Yes, this is an "offbeat" topic for this list but some people have suggested
> that my "posting" problems are font related. I cannot originate a post to
> the list..... it never shows up. If, however, I hit "reply to" on an already
> posted email I show up "immediately". Anyone else ever have this problem?
> Thanks
> Bob

What mail software are you using?

I am using the mail sw that comes with Netscape navigator 3.1, and with
that I have entered the Triumph Mail List as a user in the address book.

Any time I want to initiate a broadcast message, I just open the book
and double click on the Triumph Mail List entry and bingo it brings up
the screen for entering the message.

Unfortunately, typing then becomes the problem... You may have noticed
all the typos contained in my messages.  Why are there no spell-checkers
in these EMAIL editors????

Joe Curry   '63 Spit