RE: Wonderful Saturday Tour

To: "schuyler grace" <schuyler@bellsouth.net> (Return requested), "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net> (Return requested)
Subject: RE: Wonderful Saturday Tour
From: "Vincenti, Ross" <Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com>
Date: 14 Oct 1997 08:54:34 -0700
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; 088F4344395BA021-mtamailhub]
X400-originator: Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com
X400-received: by /c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; Relayed; 14 Oct 1997 08:54:34 -0700
X400-received: by mta mtamailhub in /c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; Relayed; 14 Oct 1997 08:54:34 -0700
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <088F4344395BA021*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=Transam/o=tfs/s=Vincenti/g=Ross/@MHS>
schuyler grace wrote:
(snip)
Saturday was gorgeous down here -- temps in the low 80s and clear blue
skys.  So, I gave MBDC a bath, gathered up a stack of CDs, and ran off with
my favorite companion, taking the back ways to and from the family farm,
north of Macon.  My partner in crime, Cherie, got to experience, first
hand, life in the fast lane in rural Middle Georgia by watching a haircut;
wandering out to the Back Forty with me; listening to tales of infidelity
and intrigue among the "horsey" (and cowsey) set (it's a real "Peyton
Place" down there); and discovering that there are  laces in this world
where you can buy gas, "minners," cheese, hunting videos, and beer -- all
the real essentials of life -- in one efficient stop.  Fine cuisine was the
order of the day, too, and we finally selected a romantic little
establishment  -- the Monticello Dairy Queen -- where we dined on great
French food (burgeres du frommage and french fries) in a cozy corner booth.
  Our day ended, ~260 miles later, as gloriously as it began.  We arrived
back in the Big City as the sun was setting and the Atlanta skyline began
to sparkle. (snip)
Schuyler E. Grace
==============
Thank you for a wonderful reminder of why I bought my LBC in the first
place.  SoCal doesn't have the change of seasons like most of the country,
and I truly appreciate reading about others' experiences.  Cheers and keep
driving.....
Ross D. Vincenti
Asst. General Counsel/Asst. Sec'ty.
Transamerica Home Loan - Legal Dept.