Re: tr-6 thrust washer

To: Steve Sutton <ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us>
Subject: Re: tr-6 thrust washer
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 22:40:38 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Steve Sutton wrote:

> Joe,
>
>    Correct, we are both saying the same thing.  To bad that Haynes and Bentley
> are so confusing on this important item!  Sorry about teh *bad art*, it
> certainly looked different before I sent it.  I'll revise it so that it looks
> correct.
>
> Steve Sutton
> 74 1/2 TR-6 - daily driver!
> ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us
> 35* 35' 39" N   117* 39' 44" W

Here's a tip,

Whenever, you want to send any space sensitive material such as art,
it is easier if you create the material with a word processor or text
editor using Courier font (or any other font that uses fixed spacing)
then export it to an ascii (txt) file.  Look at it and see if it still
looks like you want, then attach the file to your EMAIL message.

Works fine, lasts a long time

Joe Curry    '63 Spit