revised TR-6 thrust wahser *bad art*

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: revised TR-6 thrust wahser *bad art*
From: Steve Sutton <ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 22:17:44 -0700
Conversation-id: <BMSMTP87680623219ssutton@mail.ridgecrest.ca.us>
Posted-date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 22:19:59 -0700 (PDT)
Since my first attempt at *really bad* ascii art did not go thru very well, I
re-did it slightly so that it should look correct on your e-mail client.  The
crank journal is the #4 main bearing and I am only depecting one oil groove on
each thrust washer.  I *really* should draw this up in correctly.....as it is
very important to the health of your motor.

Here follows really bad ascii art:

 thrust washer  ---->   || ________ ||    <----- the other thrust washer
      oil groove    ----> ]|                     |[  <-----    oil groove
       <--- #1 cyl                    ^  ^  ^                flywheel --->
                                         crankshaft
                                              journal

-steve sutton
74 TR-6