TR-6 rear camber question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-6 rear camber question
From: DUHART JOHN <duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 97 9:36:07 -0400
Hey All,

        I just got the body on the frame last week and I noticed something that
concerns me.  When I didn't have the body on the frame I had a positive
chamber on the rear tires.  But the lack of weight on the frame was
preventing the springs from compressing, so I figured once the body was
on things would be normal.

        Now that the body is on the springs have compressed just slightly, and
still have a slight positive camber.  I am wondering if I have tightened
the four bolts for the trailing arms to much, and it is prevents the
trailing arms from moving up and down freely.  Once I tightened them I
couldn't  move the trailing arm freely by hand (before the rear link was
attached).  How tight should these bolts be.?

Thanks,
JHD IV