RE: 302ci TR8

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, zyxwvuts@intergate.bc.ca
Subject: RE: 302ci TR8
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 8:38:40 -0500
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client mothost.mot.com, sender Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com )
TR Hot Rodders,
Our club website got this message. Does anyone out there have some hints or
ideas for Scott?
Thanks,
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
71 Spitfire MKIV FK9365L
Austin, TX
http://www.exact.com/~gt6mk3
To: Ceraldi-ERC004 Richard
From: zyxwvuts@intergate.bc.ca@INTERNET on Fri, Oct 10, 1997 2:53 PM
Subject: help!

I recently bought a TR7 and want to convert it to a TR8 by changing to
suspension a bit and dropping in a fuel injected 302 out of a newer mustang.
I was wondering if any of your members have converted TR7's and if they have
if they would be willing to help me out...
any information you could get me would be great...
                                                             Thanks
                                                                       Scott